In the Media
Celebrity nails, Fashion Week makeup, beauty editorials, and so much more
As one of the leading authorities in the beauty industry, I’m flattered to be regularly called on by the media for professional opinion and expert advice. It’s also exciting to be a sought-after nail artist for big brands and celebrities – every day brings something new and exciting!
- Nail stylist of choice for Jessie J on Channel Nine’s The Voice
- Ensured Samantha Jade’s nails ROCKED for a spread in WHO Magazine
- Quoted by Vogue Australia Magazine for nail advice
- Made up the gorgeous models for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, collaborating with top designers including Jayson Brunsden, Gail Sorronda and Talulah
- Designed custom nails for the BONDS Australia 100 Year Celebration collection
- Trained by and collaborate with Rae Morris, Australia’s leading makeup artist.
Whether it’s for make up or nails, discussing topics as diverse as seasonal trends, celebrity looks or hygiene, or even preparing for editorial shoots, I love setting the record straight! My biggest drive is education – with an industry flooded by nail bars, it’s absolutely vital that consumers have the education and knowledge to make an informed decision about their health and body.
Check out some of my media work below.